Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Running in the park

It's no secret that boxers demand a lot of exercise. I remember reading something that Caesar Millan wrote that said, high energy dogs need two, 30-45 minute walks per day. Well, that's not enough for my dogs. Every weekend Tony and I have to take them to the park to let them run some of their energy off so we can get something done during the week. When it's not dark as early we take them every day. Can't wait for the day that I have a home with a big back yard so we don't have to get them in the car and drive 10 minutes for them to run.

Any way, Here are some pictures from out last park day.



The obviously found a friend on the other side of the fence, who they enjoyed chasing back and forth until it's owner decided to leave. 


This is how every day at the park ends, with Charlie and Vinny sleeping in the back seat.


The whole point of going to the park is to tire them out. But, recently I have been trying to get the to catch a frisbee. Charlie is pretty good at it if I don't throw it too far. --> I'll get a video up soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment