Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hi, Meet Charlie and Vinny


Charlie and Vinny came into my life almost seven months ago from a breader near Erie, pa. Since then, they have taken over my life.






Vinny is know as ‘the bad one.’ I, however, say he has a big personality. He barks at everything, and when I say everything....I mean it. He also back talks...you know, that whiny thing dogs do when they really want something but can’t have. He’s the funny one though, his personality makes people laugh all the time. He has to be the center of attention, so it’s hard to miss him.






Charlie is the ‘sweet one’ and although I feel they can both be sweet at times, Charlie is always up for licking your nose. He is always curious, which also makes him more-puppy like. Charlie was the runt in his liter, but surprisingly weighs more than Vinny now (at 9 months old).




Beach Boxers



It’s always fun to compare them, they are so different, that it’s hard not to. Hopefully I can get a new post on soon with some past adventures - like tearing a hole through my wall and floor, or walks though the park. Until then, thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment