Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's Finals Week!!

It's finals week!!!! 
Because I haven't had the time to post anything, I thought some pictures of my study buddies would be appropriate. I am usually using my macbook to study (since that's where I take my notes) so, I use the webcam and take pictures - sorry about the bad quality. Here are a few:












Actually at my desk - Vinny wanted to help
Please refrain from making fun of my snuggie!!
Vinny is my usually study buddy. But every once in a while Charlie likes to make an appearance. 



Since this is a blog about our lives with the dogs, I thought i'd share that all four of us pilgrimaged to Pittsburgh to not only look at a house, but put an offer on it!!! We are so excited! It has a big back yard for the Charlie and Vinny!  -- We'll keep you posted on if we get it!

Road Trip!!!


Update: Well, we didn't get the house. Boo. Another offer went in the same day as ours and us being first time home buyers, they didn't really want to work with us. (I don't really understand why -- but it'sok) I was upset because it was an amazing house (which i've already designed a kitchen for and decorated in my head), but, we will keep searching and hopefully find another we love just as much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment